This is a telescopic bypass lopper 40mm cutting capacity RR-750 good for use in a home garden, and small farms. RR-750 power cut bypass lopper – a simple rule for choosing the correct lopper is bypass for younger branches and anvil for hardier or dead wood. Bypass allows for a more accurate cut without cutting the branch.
The longer the handles, the easier it is to achieve a clean cut meaning less chance of causing multiple wounds to the branch. New cutting head technology – 2 pivot points – making cutting thicker branches easier as more leverage.
750mm long handle making it easier to reach those high branches, up to 4 times more power due to the new cutting head technology ergonomic 2-k plastic handles with soft lining non-stick blades anodised bars flat headed bolts shock-absorbing rubber buffer precise adjustable blade.
- Up to 3 times higher force transmission thanks to innovative cutting head technology
- Ergonomic handles with soft inserts
- Longer aluminium spars for better power transmission
- Non-stick coated blades
- Anodised shafts
- Flat-screwed joints
- Replaceable wear parts
- Precise adjustment of blade pre-tension
- Shock-absorbing rubber dampers